Tagged by Steph
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 / 3:59 AM
Got tagged by Steph the midget,
Yes,
Another midget in crime..XP
Anyway..
She's being nice to me by tagging me..
Distracting me from my tasks=D
I am touched by her kind gesture of tagging me=')

Shyt.
That was lame=___=

Ok..
Back to her questions..XD

Four jobs I would stink at:
1) Being a mom - Thats the toughest job in the world! Having to put up with your
kidscrap, having to play more than one role at a time. Oh my. I kao tao all the
moms!
2) Police - LOL!! I probably will only chase after those rapist..Xp
3) Chef - I'll poison you with the food I cook for you
4) Tailor - I cant sew for nuts!

Four pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
1) Stitchy-Itchy
2) Lynnie
3) Stitchy Lynn
4) Wen Lynn(I love my name mind you)

Four movies I've watched over and over (and not fall asleep):
1) Freaky Friday!(I can never get sick of that movie)
2) Can't think of any
3) Can't think of any
4) Can't think of any

Four things I love to do on weekends:
1) Read
2) Shop
3) Listen to music
4) Have a nice company around?

Four alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed:
1) Vodka
2) Beer + coke (many thanks to Sonia the drunkyard)
3) Wine
4) Whiskey + coke/sprite

Its nice mixing alcoholic beverages with other beverages=) I wanna try one day with Ribena!=p

Four celebrities I would go on a big date with:
1) DAVID ARCHULETA!!! (Dóhhhh!!)
2) Hugh Dancy (deam! He's HAWT!)
3) Tom Welling=)
4) Penn Badgley

Four things I could not live without (excluding essentials):
1) Handphone
2) Internet
3) Books
4) Nothing else in mind?xP

Four of my favourite food:
1) Spaghetti
2) Scrambled eggs with cheese
3) Sushi
4) Tuna?Xp

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) My room?Xp
2) My bestie's place
3) The library
4) Somewhere abroad

Four people I'm mercilessly tagging:
1) You
2) Y
3) O
4) U
♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.