Where are you?
Sunday, August 30, 2009 / 12:19 AM
I am half way through Flashback by Michael Palmer,
But at the same time,
I have something else in mind..
Then I stumbled across my bro's blog..
And I found a post,
Which sorta explains things to me..


Hold a true friend and don't let go for a true friend comes once in a life time..

Friends...
Love you but they are not your lover..
They care for you but they are not from your family...
They are ready to share your pain but they are not in your blood relation..
They are... Friends...

True Friend....
Scolds like a DAD..
Cares like a MUM..
Teases like a SISTER..
Irritates like a BROTHER..
And finally loves U more than a LOVER....

You just don't get it do you??
I kept holding on,
Hoping for the day to come,
For you to know what is the meaning of conscience,
I miss the old you=(
The person whom I first met,
The person who used to be my inspiration.
Now you are drifting away from my sight..
♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.