Google addiction
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 / 12:19 AM


Did I ever mention anything about my addiction for Google??
Man!
That thing is tad addictive!!
In my previous post,
I mentioned something about reading my Malaysian Studies notes,
And my mind started drifting off to something else like de sade..Xp

Guess what?
I managed to read a chapter of my Malaysian Studies notes..
But after that I ended up googling for information,
Someone challenged me into prooving to him that,
Without Michelle Obama,
Obama wouldn't be a president..
And it was because of Michelle Obama's support and encouragement,
Hence the States got such awesome president for their country.

Obviously,
He hit on the wrong ego button of mine,
I google that information up again..
To proove myself right=)
And some other stuff about women not needing males in their life,
More than males need women in their life for the fear of leading a lonely life..
My friends scrutinized at me when I told them,
That, I don't need a man,
In other words it means,
I am more like a freemale female..
They laughed at the lack of my affection towards the opposite sex,
Claiming that I must be a lesbian for not having any feelings towards any guy,
Who hit on me but all these while didn't receive any feedbacks from me..
So..
I am gonna,
Proove them wrong..
That I am not the only female who thinks like that..
Who have the thoughts of living alone one day,
Not having someone to look after..
Bluh bluh bluh..
Those shyt.

26th August is Women's Equality day,
And guess what!?
I am gonna put up a post..
On..
What I know about Women's rights so far...
And some other iconic women who play an important role to proove,
Those chauvinists assholes out there,
That women,
Are NOT the weaker sex..
The myth that women need a man to make them complete,
Since we hit the Enlightment period..
Realization hits.
And some people tends to drift off to the Medieval Ages..
*frown*

PS : I know I don't make any sense to some of you here. But if I have the time to rant about that I will. For now I needa get back to some serious reading materials.


♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.