What are you? A freak?
Thursday, August 27, 2009 / 6:29 PM
Goshhh!
I feel light after ages,
"Light" as in..
I don't havta fret over getting my homework done on time,
So that I'll have time to go through my notes,
Or do some reading for the next day..

This week has been,
CRAZY!!
Not crazy crazy,
But crazy.
Full stop.
Yeah, you guys probably don't get what I mean huh?
Well, the time passed exceptionally fast this week,
Not sure if its just me being sucked into this bedlam of unending thoughts of mine,
Which is never ending..
For I have to consistently keep my mind on track,
Eliminating every negative thoughts like,
The feeling of exhaustion..

My flu is back running..
As if it needs to win the marathon race desperately this time,
My throat is dry every morning,
And I needa catch up with my sleep!=)

Anyway,
I feel dang good after my Functions test today,
And my presentation too!
I think we did fine in it=D
Marquis de Sade is one fine insane guy,
Buthen again, its up to you guys to decide if he's someone for you to admire,
Or deserve hatred..
I can't help being amuse by the philosophie he came out with,
But at the same time..
I am disgusted by the fact that most of his writings,
Depicted the exploitation of women,
As if women are merely an object to satisfy men's insatiable "needs"..
However, if its not for him..
There will not be people who accept the freedom of speech,
Or more libertarian emerging out there today.

Some people might prefer an authoritarian kinda system,
But for some of them,
Me for instance..
I guess I am more into the libertarian system,
That reminds me of the test I just took..
Since my History lecturer asked us to do a political compass test,
To see where we stand in the political compass,
And the result explains it all,
Well sorta..
But I seriously detest the authorities,
Not all but MOST..
I know you guys probably are new to my blog,
But I've been blogging for ages..
And back then,
I usually have sacarstic posts about the people who bring other people down,
Just to make themselves superior...

Hint : When I was in the prefectorial board, man I still remember being super disgusted looking at those dogs who followed blindly at the people who are "in power" not realizing that they are just a medium for them to get things accomplished. Truly absurd authentic dummies they are. Actually there are no words to elucidate how disgusted I am towards people who have no say for themselves. Its always the authorians knows the best. PURE BULLSHIT!



I try not to be too blatant in expressing myself at times,
Heck,
I don't wanna mince my words for such people!
Who do not have their own thoughts..
Its like,
You keep rattling everything to them,
They absorb everything and follow your lead,
Just because you are "superior" than they are..
When the truth is,
You are just like any other ordinary people,
Who tries to impose your rules and so call "principles" to the other around you..
You get what I mean by that "you" person?
No?
I think some of you are confuse by now..=)
Which is exactly what I am trying to do!
So start using your brains you gits!
Try to think out of the box..
Be an individual!
Just because you are different from some people,
Who are born to be a natural dummies,
That doesn't make you a freak!

Oh my!
I got carried away again!=X
Whoops.

I am trying not to think about my tasks tonight..
*peeking at my list of unorganize things to do*
*making a mental list to get things organize tomorrow*

♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.