Think with your heart or your mind?
Monday, August 24, 2009 / 10:28 PM
Supposed to be reading through my Malaysian Studies notes,
For my Malaysian Studies finals tomorrow,
But guess what!?
I am staring at my notes..
But my mind is just not in it..

Malaysian Indian Congress(MIC)
-Founded by John Thivy...

*minds started wondering to de sade*
How should I put things together after I am done researching..
Hmm...

So yeah,
My mind is definitely not in that shyt stuff right now,
After all I just need another 15 marks to pass anyway..Xp

Lucas and I ended up having a heating debate over an issue in the library today,
IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!!!
I am supposed to get my Functions work done,
Buthen when I saw Lucas in the library,
With him flashing me that cheeky grin of his,
We started discussing about..
God knows what,
Till we hit on my ultimate favourite topic,
Of defending women..
And women seemed to be more dominant compare to men these days..

Lucas : Guys are stupid. They die for girls! Thats why you women might take over the world one day cause of our foolishness!

Bwahahahahaha!
That is undeniably true larh!!!
Then again,
We have girls whom allowed their screws loose,
When they are in love..
In other words,
Most people tend to be irrational when they fall for someone,
Apparently "blinded" with love..
Such idiots.

Personally I think people should know how to use their mind too,
Even if they are in love,
I mean people in love tend to think with their heart!
Its like their brain cells is dead or something swamped with love all over it...

And when they got their heart broken,
SNAP!
Their "happily ever after ending" just ended like that..
For that they have no choice but to step on the solid earth,
To use their mind and collect pieces of themselves...

I didn't say its wrong to fall for anyone,
But that doesn't means you should always follow your heart..
Your heart can deceive you,
That is the harsh reality..
Perhaps some of you wouldn't agree with me..
I am fine with it..

However,
I am still questioning,
Do all people tend to be irrational when they are in love?
"Blinded" with love..
*scoff*



PS : I fell HARD for someone once that I am proud to admit it. But I'll never regret that feeling. It taught me a lot=D I wasn't hurt, but my rational tells me that things wouldn't work out for us. Though what hurts most was to put an end to that, but I wasn't much affected by it unlike some people..XP

♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.