Confused=/
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 / 2:56 AM
Oh my...
I am just..
Very very..
VERY CONFUSE right now.
Yesh!
No joke!
I am..

Have you guys been in a situation,
Where you have too much information at once,
And you are supposed to put pieces of them together,
But you don't know how???


I am tad close to crying out loud>.<
Thats is NOT GONNA happen mind you..
I am half way through my History seminar materials,
And I do know my stuff..
Like I know what is in it..
But I can't help thinking that,
My classmates do know about stuff like that too..

Cummon!
Lutheran Reformation,
How hard is that thing!?
Sighhh!!
I mean..
I sorta wish I got something tougher..
Like something which I might think my classmates wouldn't know..

This task is a rather challenging task,
Since I do know that my classmates will know most of the things for that subject,
Which means,
I have to come out with something..
Erm..
To get their attention?

Its a seminar that I'll be conducting..
And I gotta keep the discussion going...
That's the tricky part..
Like you know that they know what you are talking about..
You needa think of something..
Catchy to get them talking..
Or asking you questions

So when I am working on this..
I have to make sure that my thinking cap is working..

Shyt.
Now I am ranting like an ass about that..
I shall stop=X
But seriously..
I am just damn frustrated..
For not being able to..
Ah nevermind about that>.<

Anyhow,
I finished reading an AWESOME book the other day..
The book I got from the fair..



I am too lazy to write a review about that book.

There's just a lot going on in my mind..
And I needa stop and let things dwell into them..

♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.