My week..
Sunday, August 16, 2009 / 3:02 AM
My week isn't much of a drag after all..
There's a charity carnival on Wednesday,
Which I kinda missed it.

The other day we had Biology test,
Which is on Wednesday too..
Though my classes ended at 10.30am,
But I had to stay back till 4.30pm since I havta sit for a test,
Didi, Chris and I reminded each other of what we've learnt,
In the library..
Besides chatting bout random stuff in between..




We didn't do much during Malaysian Studies on Friday..
Mei Shan and I started snapping random photographs during lesson=D



LOL!
Lucas looked as if he has constipation..Xp






Black Friday?





Mei Shan was trying out shoes!


Let the pictures speak for itself=)




































































Men are such nags these days!
My dad especially is such a nagger,
Like seriously!
Now you guys don't start going all defensive about youself when I mention this,
Put aside your pompous ego for heaven sake!
You are always with your football topic,
Or computer games..
When we can put up with it..
Why can't you tolerate us when we shop!?

Women loves shopping by nature,
We shop and you nag,
Why?
Cause we take ages to shop.

You can't expect us to buy a shoe or anything,
By just looking at it,
Grab it,
Pay and then leave the shop!!!
What if you don't like what you bought when you got back home?
What if you are not comfortable with the items you just purchased?
Wouldn't it be a waste of money?
We buy stuff as an "investment"..
Just like you guys spend time watching football..
As your so called "investment" for your social life,
So that you guys have stuff to talk about later with your friends..

Shyt.
I sound like a shopaholic now,
Which I am so not one!
I swear that I am not a shopaholic!
Buthen if you put me in a bookshop,
You'll have to muster all your strength to drag me outta it..Xp
So why am I ranting about that anyway?

Its because of my dad!
So I went shopping today noon.
For like an hour an a half..
To get shoes for myself!
Since my shoes are in such bad condition thus I need a new sports shoe..
Why sports shoes not heels,
Since us girls LOVE heels..
Right.
I prefer looking for sports shoes,
Cause they are comfortable!
Plus I am not allowed to wear heels to campus..
(You Biology students will know why!)
Even if I am allowed to wear heels,
I wouldn't unless I feel like it,
But in most days,
I am always in my most comfortable pair of shoes..=D

So when I was shopping for my pair of new shoes,
With my mom of course,
My dad kept pestering us to get back home=___=
Since he's worrying about my sis being left alone in school..
And obviously he is afraid that I'll spend too much..
Which,
Its impossible for now..
Since I am saving!
(actually not, I need cash to buy books later)
It irritates me when he shouts and nags..
Like seriously!
Even my mom hardly nag,
And she only nags when we are not doing well in school..
Or if we skip meals..
But my dad,
WHOA!!
He definitely could beat my grandma in a nagging competition man!
He worries about trival stuff like the laundry..
And got paranoid over petty issues,
For instance,
When us kids..
Ain't around at home.

Its not like we'll disappear just because we are not at home!!!
Yes,
I do know the world is not safe these days..
BUT HELL!
He can't expect us kids to stay home all the time!!!
My brother went out for a badminton game with his friends..
And he got paranoid,
Nagging at my mom for allowing him to play badminton with his friends..

I thought thats what women will do?
Worrying over petty stuff like your children not at home,
And the laundry..
I guess the world has changed..
Men turned into pussies.
While women remain as cool as cucumber most of the time,
Not even bothered much about what time to cook,
(Since women can do that in such short time)
Not me of course, my mom!
The laundry..
It poured this noon and the clothes got soaked..
(So what!? We have washing machine yo!!)
Your children not at home
(Cummon!! Its not like we are inhaling drugs or smoking out there with a bunch of retards!)

I am supposed to be glad and..
Thankful that I have such dad to care about us kids all the time,
But I wish he could just chill and not worrying too much over trival issues..
No wonder he has more white hair compare to my mom.

I can go on and on ranting about what makes men such pussies these days..
But I havta bite myself hard to stop myself from ranting too much into it..
For now.
*evil grin*

PS : Don't get me wrong. I love my dad. And my mom of course. I just wish that my dad would just stop worrying too much.(My dad doesn't watch football. But I do, well used to)

PSS : I don't know whats with that Friday. Everyone seemed to be wearing black. Nope, we didn't have this Black Friday theme organized by the council council[it will be shyt cool if we have a goth Friday theme(someone will absolutely love it!)

PSSS : This is a late post, supposed to be posting this yesterday but I am posting this up in the middle of the night instead. Its 3am and I am still awake.
♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.