One hell day
Monday, August 17, 2009 / 10:25 PM
It sucks when you are not feeling well on Monday morning,
I woke up this morning shivering from head to toe,
Feeling drowsy with my head spinning,
Thinking that its due to the lack of sleep that makes me feel all drowsy and tired,
Or the aircond which makes me shivered from head to toe..
A hot bath would freshen me up,
Thats what I think..
I took my usual morning hot bath..
Came out from the shower and I am still shivering,
To the extend I havta warm myself with the hairdryer..Xp
And a jacket too..

Managed to keep myself warm,
So instead of bringing along my jacket to campus today,
I left it at home thinking that I wouldn't need it,
And I was so wrong!!
The aircond in campus today was surprisingly at full blast,
I was practically shivering and I have goosebumps all over me..
By 9.15am..
I almost couldn't take the drowsiness,
Texted my mom during Malaysian Studies,
But its no use,
Since I didn't wanna go back by 10.30am for I don't wanna miss History and Biology lesson..

So yeah,
I managed to put up with those two lessons,
But by 1pm I almost passed out,
Like for real!
And to think that I have to walk to the station,
Since I didn't wanna wait till 3pm for my dad to pick me up from campus,
Seriously,
Today is like hell!
I got back home with my head pounding like crap,
Took a long hours of nap hoping that the drowsiness will fades after that,
Woke up and I think I felt better,
But the amount of studying I have to do tonight,
Reminds me that I gotta stay up late to finish revising..
Since I will have my History quiz this Wednesday,
(I definitely trust myself to do well in that)
And a Biology test/quiz this Friday on enzymes..
Which I think I am kinda freaking out thinking about it..
Though its only on enzymes..
But still I am freaking out thinking about Biology now.
No kidding.

The only thing that sorta pleases me today is..
To see that remark on my History test paper..
Yes, I got back my History test paper..
With a positive remark of, "Well done, Lynn" from my lecturer,
Though I feel that I can do better than that,
But I guess I should work harder for the quiz on Wednesday,
Since my lecturer said thats the time for those who didn't do well for their test,
To redeem back their marks..
And I saw the remark I received from Mr Meyer, my Chemistry lecturer last sem,
On my formal lab report..
*grin*
Too bad I didn't get to keep that formal lab report of mine,
Since my Biology lecturer used it as our rough paper today!=(

Anyway..
Wish me luck for the rest of the days this week,
There are more to come for me besides those quizez..

Till then..
♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.