My week unfolds
Saturday, September 12, 2009 / 8:40 PM

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



This week is full of..
Nerve wrecking things..
Endless lists of tasks at the same time..
But when Friday came along..
I still can't breathe..
Knowing that I have loads to do over the weekends

Photobucket


Celebrated my early birthday yesterday,
Our actual plans yesterday were to have dinner together,
But the cake is out of question..
When we were fooling around,
The waiter brought the cake to our table...
And it just didn't occur to me that..
Thats a cake for me..=)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket






James the ghey=X



Lydia!


The ladies, from left : Me, Mei Shan and Chris

The dudes, from left : James, Zak and Jin





Today however,
Is my Parents Teachers Day..
The first lecturer that I want my mom to meet was my Functions lecturer,
Since I am the weakest in that subject,
(Not a surprise, its MATHS=___=)
She told my parents about me being a hardworking student,
And I just havta put in more effort into that..
Bluh bluh...
My Biology lecturer said the same thing about how hardworking I am and stuff..
I can't really remember much but she has good things to say about me anyway^^
Not that I am bragging.

After all that..
My parents spoke to my History lecturer=)
He told my parents that he liked my presentation yesterday,
And the usual comments..
I don't havta repeat them myself,
It makes me sound as if I am bragging=X

About the seminar that I had to conduct yesterday,
I was all nervous about it the day before,
And on that day before it..
I didn't practise.
Or I don't wanna make myself practise for that seminar,
Knowing that it'll be awkward,
And hell!

I don't know how am I supposed to start the whole thing..
Like how to get my classmates interested to what I am about to share with them,
What questions to ask in order to keep the discussion going..
Those questions were playing in my mind before that seminar.
Being the first to present,
Obviously, I didn't wanna start it off lousy..
It'll be such a humiliation!
Knowing its a 30 minutes seminar that I have to conduct,
It gets me all jittery thinking about..
The what ifs.

The what ifs that seemed to frighten me thinking about it was :
What if there's awkward silence from my classmates when I asked them for their feedbacks,
What if nobody listens to me, instead I'll find a couple of people here and their switching themselves off from what I have to say later,
What if my classmates find the talk not informative enough,
What if they don't understand what am I trying to tell them..
What if I don't have much to say and the talk havta end before the time given,
What if..what if..

So the whole day before that seminar that what if's thought seeped into my system,
The day comes..
And I know that I just havta get over that thing..
Mr Hanna asked who wants to present first,
Abruptly I raised my hand and told him,
Since I am the first in the list,
(Which is before Goldfish)
Why not Í do what I am supposed to do..

It was.
Pretty terrifying when I rant about my subject,
I was searching for any bored faces from my classmates.
No.
Not at all..
Goldfish, Jimmy, Earnest and the rest were listening intently..
I asked them questions..
I got the feedbacks..
The crucial questions..
Which I really need the class to talk about it,
To get the discussion going..
Were working successfully,
I began to feel my muscles relaxed..
As my classmates hands kept shooting up in the air..
To get a chance to speak.

I was exhilarated looking at their earnest faces,
When they share their thoughts with the rest of the class..
Mr Hanna was listening intently to our discussions too=)
Soon, I am conducting the lesson,
Like how Mr Hanna does most of the time..
Even those who hardly speaks during lesson,
Began to come out from their shell=D
It was an awesome feeling having my classmates sharing their thoughts,
Without hestitating much..
And I must say,
I am pretty proud of myself=P

Then it was Goldfish's turn=)
He did great too!
He made us laugh..
And shoot us with questions..
Kept us busy thinking and sharing our thoughts and all those..
It was fun.^^

I have a lot of thinking to do tonight,
To get my next tasks done..

As for those who had dinner with me yesterday,
Thank you so much guys!
I thought there'll be no birthday celebration again this year,
If its not for you guys..=D

Whats more,
I think my mom began to realize,
What are my weakness point and my strength^^

♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.