My sister's 13th birthday
Thursday, September 03, 2009 / 5:22 PM
Its my lil sis's 13th birthday!!!
She's finally a TEENAGER!!
Woooo hooooooooo!!
*jumps around excitedly*
She's the youngest in the family,
The most pampered and childish one!
The only one with such tiny eyes..



Notice the difference between my sister and I?
Well I guess the only difference is her eyes..
And her lips?XP
LOL!!!
She has such tiny lil eyes which cracks us up whenever she smiles..
Cause we can't frigging see her eyes when she smiles too broadly!Xp
She is the baby in the family,
No kidding.
We call her baby since the day she's born,
My cousins call her "baby"..
Regardless of their age!
(Even my cousins who are only 7 or younger calls her Baby)
Its a pet name she got from her siblings,
Which is obviously my brother and I...
We call her "Bee" for short..
But when she got annoying,
You guys should know how annoying the younger one can get at times,
We call her "Baby"..
Just like when your parents are mad at you..
They call you by your FULL NAME!
And that is when you know you are fucked.

Anyhow,
I didn't get along well with this brat of mine when we were younger,
We consistently argue over trival issue,
From wearing each other's clothes and jeans,
(We still do that you know)
(I can fit into all her clothes and she can fit into all my clothes)
Taking each other's accessories,
Just so you know,
That lil sis of mine..
She has loads of nice accessories,
Like really nice ones..
So I usuall steal no borrow it from her when I need them..XD

Unlike me,
She is quiet, shy and soft spoken when she's with her friends,
I am wild, loud, crazy, whacky, nuts and you name it when I am with people..
I love parties when I was her age,
I was the one who used to beg my parents to allow me to invite friends over,
And when I say FRIENDS..
I mean there'll be at least 8-10 or them...
My concept when I was a teenage,
(I am still a teenager, but a more mature one perhaps?)
The more the merrier..
As for my sister?
3 is a crowd..
*shrugs*

I love books..
I spend my allowance on books when I was her age,
Not nerdy..
But I love reading.
Everywhere I go to,
I have a book in my hands when I was her age..
She is the total opposite of me,
I have to NAG at her,
I repeat,
NAGGG at her,
To get her reading.
I have a library of books which I sorta forced her to finish them..Xp
But she begins to read now,
Like seriously reading and bookworming..=)

She's smart,
Like really smart!
She has good brains,
And she should know that..
She's creative..
Her art work is delicate, creative and just very nice to look at..
She sews, I don't..
When she was younger,
She loves girly stuff like..
Playing pretend with her kitchen set,
Dolls? Teddy bears...
She still LOVES teddies...
In fact she collects them=D
This year for her birthday,
She wants another set of teddies again..
Last year my brother and I got her a huge teddy for her birthday,
She sleeps with it..
Now you know why she's the baby in the family?

I was hot tempered,
Still am at home..
Nasty with my words,
But she's soft hearted,
And she wasn't the one to hurt people..
She might look fragile physically,
But mentally,
I know she's strong,
In the sense of maturity..
Well, she is still very childlike..
She's very attached to my parents,
She talks to my dad like how every lil children will talk to their parents,
She's lovable in many ways,
At the same time annoying when she needs attention..

In short,
I love her..
I used to argue with her over EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!!
I can NEVER get along with her,
Even before going to bed,
We used to have a tongue lashing session..
SERIOUS TONGUE LASHING!
A consistent war between us when we were younger,
Where one of us will end up in tears..Xp
Childish as it is..
It actually brought us together,
Closer in fact as we grew up..
Our age gap..
Mine and hers..
5 years apart..
I always thought our age gap make it impossible for us to get along,
But now,
Things are really different between us now,
She'll go on ranting about school,
And I'll listen over dinner,
(Since I only get to have dinner with her everyday)
Since she is in the same school as mine...
She knows some of the teachers who know me.

I know my lil brother is closer to her than I am,
Man if you put them in a room,
And not give them anything to do..
WHOA!!
A war will strike at home..
Most of the time with me yelling at them!=D

Happy 13th Birthday Bee!!!!!
You are old enough to know how you should behave!
GROW UP!!=)


PS : I finally had a LOOOOONG conversation with my bestie yesterday(till 7am in the morning!XP). Ahh! How I miss her!


PSS : One thing my sister and I have in common is our hair. She has that thick straight healthy hair

♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.