I watched The Orphan!
Sunday, September 06, 2009 / 11:55 PM

Yeap,
I've watched THE ORPHAN,
With Davy dearest=)
It was a last minute decision to watch that..
Asked my brother to watch that with me,
Not know that Davy will have time to watch with me today..
My brother, thought it was a HORROR movie..
Well I thought it is a horror movie..
It was a horror movie not till I watched it with my dearest^^
So since my lil brother hates watching horror,
I asked Way Wen..
And Way Wen has no balls so he couldn't watch that with me..
Shobz who stays nearby Aeon hadda go somewhere in the evening,
And Qusai too..

I called Davy,
Cause I've been having this nagging feeling in me,
That Davy might have time today^^
And I called her up..
HOLA!
Yesh! She has time for a movie today..

Note : I really really wanna watch that movie but some of my friends thought it is a horror movie so they are no up to it..



I must say,
It IS A MIND BOGGLING MOVIE=)
Like seriously!
Lydia was right,
She told me that the movie was awesome,
And yes, I've been wanting to watch that..
The satisfaction within me after watching it is ineffable!=)

It was really nice meeting Davy dearest again after AGES,
Since Bon Odori actually and that Karnival..
And we saw Wei Ting!=D
She'll be off to Japan soon..
And she PROMISED that she'll update us on Facebook^^

The Orpan isn't a horror movie,
Its more like a thriller and a murder sorta movie..
You guys should watch it if you haven't watch that,
Its incredibly good!
I like the murder scene most=X

After watching the movie,
I guess I really havta think twice about adopting a child next time,
Perhaps,
It'll do me good if I adopt my good friend's children instead.XD
♥The Blogger♥

Photobucket
♥Wen Lynn
♥15th September 1991

♥My say♥


♥ Everyone is welcome here,
♥ Please leave if you don't like the content,
♥ Piece of advice is well accepted,
♥ But NO HARRASSING mind you!!
♥ My posts are my thoughts,
♥ Accept me for who I am^^


♥Your say♥



ShoutMix chat widget




♥ Loves God
♥ Loves reading,
♥ David Archuleta obsession!!
♥ I choose how I wanna live,
♥ I know myself and my interest,
♥ Always eager to learn,
♥ A feminist,
♥ Stubborn by nature,
♥ Defiant,
♥ Not good with speeches/words,
♥ Detest control freaks,
♥ Music as her best companion,
♥ Ice-creams makes me HAPPY!!!=D
♥ Reading is a therapy for me,
♥ A blogger since teenage


♥My Tweets♥


♥Believes In♥


♥ Existence of God
♥ She's her own judge
♥ She's her own worse enemy
♥ Individuality
♥ Acceptance
♥ Self Value
♥ Women's rights
♥ Children rights
♥ Her true self


♥Directory♥



♥Loves♥











--> PIGS!!!
--> Control freaks,
--> Ignorant selfish people,
--> Liars,
--> Trashes of society,
--> Pretenders,
--> People with no self value/dignity




♥ To reach out to people who are in need,
♥ To be a better person,
♥ To achieve my personal goals in life,
♥ People to care about the unfortunate,
♥ Acceptance among society,




♥Other Bloggers?♥


♥David Archuleta♥


♥Other sites♥








♥Blog Traffic♥


♥credits♥

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.